We provide services for larger organizations looking for long-term improvements in Human Infrastructural Development & Talent Management, Compensation, competition benchmarking, bespoke market intelligence across skills, domain and location.
Our talent research and supply mapping services have evolved and supported a plethora of needs identified by our clients including:
1. Risk mitigation and contingency planning, mainly for key roles
2. Market mapping of high demand or scarce skill areas
3. Gender mapping in response to workplace gender equality drivers
4. Market intelligence gathering on competitor organizational structures, headcount, job content or remuneration & benefits
5. Be it marketing intelligence on market skills, candidate availability, compensation and locations, we strive to provide research inputs, also owing a comprehensive Talent Map used to provide market intelligence and keep the client informed of their own Talent Management Practices
How we do it?
A leading International BPO firm that recently got acquired and heading for integration with the acquired entity asked us to do a talent research and compensation benchmark study for various human resource and business roles on availability, catchment areas of the talent pool, market rates and benchmarking of compensation in comparison to their target competition from where they attract talent and as well lose talent to
Hirexa carried out primary and secondary research with a sample set of hundred target candidates cutting across HR and Business roles for the bespoke study, through primary and secondary research. Simultaneously, the connects / surveys with a select sample in each role/experience category were carried out peeping into competitive and peer data.
Finally, the compiled data was re-validated with compensation and other professional sites to corroborate the findings.
Hirexa team compiled the final report with various cuts of analytics across multiple market parameters such as skills availability in target locations, compensation benchmark in comparison to the competition and presented the fact findings. This helped the client create a recruiting and HR asset through this study and take some strategic decisions immediately, defining some long-term HR and business goals.