Most of the Technology Services companies are facing a shortage of the niche talent. Identifying the right resources is a major hurdle in Global Market to deploy these resources on time at the client location for short & long-term projects which leads to delay in fulfilment affecting project schedules, hampering business growth resulting in revenue leakage.
Hirexa offers Global Talent through Visa Ready Pool for immediate and faster deployment at client locations in United Kingdom and across Europe.
This Global Mobility model enables companies to optimise their project costs and enable on time fulfilment by finding global top tier talent through cross border movement
- Cost-effective model is our USP.
- Deployment of resources within 4 – 6 weeks irrespective of location.
- We take into account not only the technical requirements but also insure that all prospective candidates hold valid work permits / visas to avoid hassles at a later stage.
- Cost model is transparent, scalable to demand and does not impact operating models of our customers.
- Design bespoke solutions to accommodate every customer, across industry domains and profiles, for any location based on their changing needs.
- Own our candidates and clients at all time. We follow the “law of the land” and Practise 100% compliance to safeguard both candidate and client during onsite assignments.
Global Mobility Services
- New Geographies
- An increasingly complex Immigration & Tax regulatory and governance environment
- Changing policy perspectives
- Market disruptors (technology, competition for talent, etc.)
- The rise of short-term assignees and frequent business travellers
- Increasing cost pressures
- Changing business imperatives and needs
Hirexa is one stop destination for complete “Global Mobility Fulfilment”. We have strong network across Europe and APAC countries to manage the seamless movement of Talent from one country to other.
Our Inhouse expert team helps domestic and international organizations of all sizes that deploy an international workforce travelling on work assignments lasting 1 to 5 years.
We provide the following world class services to our candidates and clients during assignment period.
- Procurement of work authorisations and visas for work assignment (MVV visas, COS, Blue card, HSMP visas, Long and short-term work permits, Residence Permit, US – H1, L1, B1, J visas and Green Card etc)
International Travel logistic, Home search and In-country registrations
Global Immigration, payroll compliance and co-ordination
Non-resident employer certification and withholding tax waiver application assistance
Social security and payroll planning
Due diligence and planning for new location set-up that pertain to international assignees and/or local hires.
Complete handholding and assistance to the candidate with reference to Immigration, visa, travel, Accommodation, registration, dependant visas, and other formalities during the assignment period.
Assistance to enable acclimatisation & cultural sensitisation of the local countries before travel
We create consistently better individual build awareness, understanding and skills to enable business to work more effectively across cultural boundaries.
United Kingdom and Europe cultural awareness sessions develops an understanding of the cultural characteristics of each country, together with practical hints, tips strategies and techniques for building sustainable business relationships and working effectively with our local partner.
This will result to improve seamless settling of the Expat talent into with these countries and fewer cultural barriers to sustainable business success.